Kriella Krill Oil B-Active
Besides containing the krill oil the Kriella B-Active also provides the B vitamins that are indispensable for our body. Nowadays the majority of the people are taking little B-vitamins.
The body is not able to produce certain vitamins or the producing capacity is limited, thus we have to obtain them through our food. Each vitamin has its own role in the body, they may not replace each other. If any of them is missing, then some metabolism processes are getting harmed and pathological symptoms may appear.
The lack of vitamin does not specific symptoms, it is causing nervousness, reduced focussing capacity, sleeplessness, depression or lack of appetite. The lack of vitamins being under the hidden threshold value is leading to functional disorders in the short and mid run and to diseases in the long run.
The Kriella B-Active is rich in our indispensable vitamin, the B vitamin,
Life is not life without B vitamin!
Water soluble vitamin: it is emptying rapidly from our body, it needs regular replacement.
The volume of vitamins we need depends on several factors: age, gender, physical activity, nutrition habits, bio-chemical functions of our body, the individual capacities of using the food.
The Kriella B-Active product contains the daily B-vitamin need recommended for our body. The product contains the following B vitamins:
B2 vitamin (riboflavin)
it plays role in producing two substances: the body can use energy gained from proteins and carbohydrates by using these two substances
- it “works” for the health of the nail and hair
- it is increasing our energy
- it ameliorates the pregnancy spasms
- It my cause nail and hair problems, focussing problems, eye problems.
Its absorption is aided by selenium, hindered by smoking, the contraceptive pills, the plenty of alcohol.
B4 vitamin (kolin) is
- emulgeating the fats and cholesterol, in this way they are not depositing in the liver, the gall-bladder and the artery walls
- protecting the liver in the detoxification functions (alcohol, drug)
- helping in fat burning: increasing the body’s fat utilisation, with a parallel diet it can support in fat loss (especially with inozitol)
- with kolin the probability of bile stones can be reduced much
- reducing the cholesterol level
- the most efficient natural tranquiliser
B6 vitamin (piridoxin) is
- indispensable in creating and decomposing the proteins required for the building of muscles and tissues
- very important vitamin, the indispensable “ingredient” of the healthy nervous system and skin
- playing an important role producing the antibodies required for the immune system
- takes part in producing the haemoglobin, the red colorant of the blood
- reducing the pre-menstruation syndrome’s symptoms
B 12 vitamin
Plays a role in:
- producing the myelin sheath that assures the quick transmission of the nerve impulses
- production of the red blood cells
- keeping the hunger in balance
- preventing the anaemia
- protecting the nervous system
Its lack may cause memory disturbance, anaemia, nervousness, skin complaints, muscle pains, fatigue. Its absorption is supported by the potassium, the A, E, C vitamin, and it is hindered by the kolesztiramin (biliary acid-binding resin), alcohol, sleeping pills, contraception pills.
B 7 (H-vitamin, biotin)
In a healthy body sufficient quantity is being produced with the gastro-bacteria.
- It plays role in the decomposition of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, so that our cells can gain energy from them
- It is indispensable for producing the fatty acids that assure the wholeness of skin, nerves and the hair
- ameliorates the symptoms of diabetes, the muscle pains
- helps in healing the eczema and the inflammation problems of the skin
- may help in reducing the body weight
If its level is not sufficient in our body, it may cause dizziness, hair problems, lack of appetite and even hallucination. The manganese and magnesium help in its absorption, it is hindered by the regular alcohol consumption and the avidin in the raw egg-white.
It belongs to the B vitamin group. Its main characteristic my be the role played in the healthy development of the foetal marrow in the first 3 months.
- It is also responsible for the wholeness of the blood cells, and for the decomposition of certain proteins to proper size
- It is decreasing the level of amino acid , homocysteine – helps in preventing the heart attack, too
- It also plays a role in fighting the anaemia
The supplement of folic acid is recommended for the women getting ready to give birth, for the people suffering from digestion problems accompanied by fatty stool, and for the alcoholics. In the long run, administered in high quantity it is hindering the absorption of zinc. Alcohol, aspirin, the contraceptive pills are hindering its absorption. There is need for B12 vitamin for the uptake and storage (in the liver).
The B-vitamin my lead to serious conditions that affects our body (body and mind) decisively and negatively!
In order to avoid this negativism the Kriella (offering health-related, wellness and nutritive supplements, the name is a quality guarantee among the market –leading products: the components, the contained substances form an optimum combination that assures the impeccable quality, the efficiency) is providing first-class and valuable products from Norway, this is the Kriella B-Active
How shall we administer it?
2x1 capsules a day
Ingredients: 2 softgels
- Krill oil 500 mg
- of which: Phospholipids 450 mg
- of which: Omega-3 250 mg
- of which: EPA 120 mg
- DHA 70 mg
- Other Omega-3 60 mg
- Astaxanthin 100 µg
- Vitamin B6 1,12 mg (80% of RDA*)
- Vitamin B12 6 µg (240% of RDA*)
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) 50 µg (100% of RDA*)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1,12 mg (80% of RDA*)
- Vitamin B4 (choline) 25 mg
- Folic acid 200 µg (100% of RDA*)
* Recommended daily allowance